School accreditation fees have remained static since 2013. At its February meeting, the ACOVENE Board agreed to increase its accreditation fees in line with the Euro area inflation rate as set by the Bank of Europe at the end of each year. A fee increase will therefore be applied from 2017 onwards following the published inflation rate. ACOVENE will communicate the 2017 fee once the Bank of Europe has announced the new inflation rate.
Independent Vetcare Nurse Academy
Applications are now open for the IVC Nurse Academy. This industry-leading programme welcomes newly qualified nurses that are looking for their first role in the UK. We have over 290 practices in the UK and we know the value of a good nurse and remain committed to not only training the next generation of nurses but in supporting all nurses with their career development to fulfil their goals wherever in the world you’ve come from. You will need to be registered with the RCVS to join the Academy programme but we can help you gain registration within practice if required.
Our nurse academy is a 12 month structured Continuing Professional Development programme which runs alongside a full time permanent post within one of our clinics. The programme includes:
- The support of a newly qualified nurse network
- A starting salary of £17,500 per annum
- Over 100 hours of CPD worth £2000
- 12 days of CPD away from practice (10 from the practice rota & 2 weekend days)
- 12mth membership of the British Veterinary Nursing Association (BVNA)
- 3-day ticket to BVNA congress
- 12mth unlimited access to E-CPD (Recorded lectures)
- Professional Development Journal to record and monitor development
- Allocated in-practice Nurse Mentor
- Regular Development Meetings
- Career progression support & progression toolkit on completion
To apply or to find out more about our academy please email: