The Accreditation Committee for Veterinary Nurse Education (ACOVENE) is a voluntary organisation that was founded in 2007 to accredit veterinary nurse education programmes in the EU. Continue reading →
ACOVENE brings international recognition to accreditated institutions. Our accreditation opens doors to students.
We would like to recruit a veterinary nurse with a degree from your institute as it is automatically accepted by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons for registration as a veterinary nurse to work in the United Kingdom.
There is a shortage of veterinary nurses currently in the London area, so we are wondering whether you could place a note on your board for us that we are looking for a veterinary nurse in West London.
The surgery is called Companion Care Brentford and we are looking for a nurse to work in our modern, well equipped veterinary surgery with 3 vets, 4 nurses, 3 receptionists, digital x-ray, inhouse laboratory and Doppler ultrasound. We are a 100% small animal practice. Salary would be around 30 000 euros per year. Fluent English is necessary and we only accept applicants who have been trained at Abivet. Our website is http://www.companioncare.co.uk/brentford.html
Applicants could send their CV to this email address, email@example.com
Thank you very much for your help,
- ACOVENE VIDEO
- ACOVENE visitor training – 7 March 2014 at the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, London
- Acovene representative present at FECAVA meeting 1-3-2014 Helsinki, Finland
- Acovene accreditation training
- Changes to accreditation fees
- Results of the Acovene survey from Vetnnet members sept 2013
- Board meeting Amsterdam 7-8 November
- Sara Albone, Dutch Vocational teacher of the year 2013
- Acovene goes Polish!